As The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) continues to receive heightened media attention, a new study focuses on the generous charitable donations and volunteerism of active Latter-day Saints in the United States. University of Pennsylvania professor Ram Cnaan and fellow researchers Van Evans and Daniel W. Curtis jointly published the study, titled “Called to Serve: The Prosocial Behavior of Active Latter-day Saints.” . . .Read Full Article HERE.
- Study rates Latter-day Saints high for ‘prosocial behavior’ (DeseretNews.com)
- US Mormons volunteer vastly more than others: study (Yahoo News)
- Nearly 90 Percent of Mormons Tithe Regularly, Researchers Confirm (Christian Post)
- LDS Humanitarian Services (official website)
- Sabbath of Service In Bountiful (mormonsoprano.com)
- Christmas Eve Service Takes on New Meaning (mormonsoprano.com)
- Helping Haiti One By One (mormonsoprano.com)