There’s a small plaque hanging in my kitchen that reads “When Prayers Go Up, Blessings Come Down”. Simplistic? I don’t think so anymore. If there ever were any doubts, today we clearly received the effects of so many prayers going up on behalf of our daughter and our family. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!
God’s blessings have poured down in magnificent ways this day.
- The medical care continues to be excellent at the hospital.
- We appreciated the big response beginning at 8:00 am this morning when specialist after specialist arrived making assessments and giving us more information. After the slower pace and minimal services over the weekend where “stabilization” was the priority, now it was as if suddenly someone had yelled “ACTION!” and the patient moved to center stage with a spotlight.
- A case worker was assigned to us as an advocate to coordinate the insurance and health care needs. She is fabulous.
- Our daughter’s mysterious neurological symptoms were clearly diagnosed.
- With proper intensive treatment, prognosis for recovery and remission is excellent!
- Our insurance approved the intensive rehabilitation treatment the doctors recommended.
- We enjoyed another beautiful, unseasonably warm autumn day. We took the chance to sneak outside for a few minutes and I gave our princess a ride in her two wheeled “hospital chariot”🙂
Even the trees and sky seemed to be celebrating God’s glory and mercy today!
Did You Think To Pray?